One of my goals for 2013 is to cut back on the sweets. I don’t want to completely erase them from my diet because….well..i get cranky I need my sweets. So I need some sweets. Healthy sweets. Mouthwatering sweets. Delish sweets…APPLE CHIPS.
Apple chips require patience, but the results are worth it. And may I add these chips are guilt-free!
1 Lemon or lime
- Preheat oven at 250
- Into a small bowl mix ½ cup of water and lemon/lime juice. Set aside.
- Cut the apple into either circles or wedges thinly, as soon as you cut them let them soak in the lemon/ lime mixture, this will prevent the apples from turning brown.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and lay out the apples not overlaying them.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar (optional) into the apples slices
- Cook for an hour and a half. Midway through flip the apple slices.